WOVO Generic Contest Rules:
1. Employees of Commonwealth Broadcasting, its associated agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
2. Any and all federal, provincial, and local laws apply to all contests.
3. Winner’s voice or likeness may be used in conjunction with recorded announcements or outside advertising for WOVO 106.3. Winners may be recorded and played back on-air, on any of the Commonwealth Broadcasting Radio stations.
4. Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning unless otherwise noted.
6. Any additional costs related to the prize or incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Prize is awarded as is to the winner only. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted.
8. Prize has no cash value.
9. In the case of ballot entry contests; if ballot form is illegible, a new form will be drawn
10. Ballots must be filled out by actual person entering to win contest. No substitutions. If ballot was filled out by a third person, a new ballot will be drawn.
11. Commonwealth Broadcasting may not be held responsible for any technical difficulties, for example studio equipment or phones that result in a potential winner being disconnected on studio lines.
12. WOVO 106.3 reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time. The decisions of Commonwealth Broadcasting are final.
13. By participating in any contests, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of any specific promotion.
14. WOVO 106.3 makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
15. WOVO 106.3 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
16. WOVO 106.3 will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
17. Any prize over $1,000.00 in value disqualifies a winner from participating for one year.
18. Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar date sensitive event, Commonwealth Broadcasting / WOVO 106.3 will not be responsible for cancellation or change of date or venue. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
19. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
20. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
21. In its discretion, WOVO 106.3 may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
22. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by WOVO 106.3 is reserved exclusively to WOVO 106.3. Its decisions shall be final.
23. Contestants can be disqualified at any time for any reason by station management.